Tuesday, January 8, 2013

{GO.Go.go}

The last half of my winter break has been spend on the road from going to visit my in-laws to taking the speech team to Manhattan for a speech meet. Also, I begin school on Wednesday, so my car, my Sirius radio, & I will be reunited. The next three weekends we travel 3 plus hours to and from speech meets. I will have put on over 3500 miles, not including in-town travels for meets, and 55+ hours of driving. I am SUPER Coach!

I am really not sure how I manage to work a job, coach speech & drama, travel to school during the week, coach on the weekends, manage a household, keep up my marriage and its daily tasks and get good grades in college. I am very thankful for my speech kids and it's fans. I am also very thankful that I have the opportunity to help change lives and improve and create life skills for students of all ages. I can't wait to expand on the program once I have figured out how to do such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment