Goals. 2013.
Eat Healthy.
Exercise Regularly.
Smile A Lot.
Be Open-minded.
Be Patient.
Earn Good Grades.
Feel Good About my self.
Gain Confidence in Appearance and in Social Life.
Life is too short to worry about what everyone thinks all the time. Relax and lighten and enjoy the company you have at all times.
Eat Healthy.
Exercise Regularly.
Smile A Lot.
Be Open-minded.
Be Patient.
Earn Good Grades.
Feel Good About my self.
Gain Confidence in Appearance and in Social Life.
Life is too short to worry about what everyone thinks all the time. Relax and lighten and enjoy the company you have at all times.
Live a healthier lifestyle -Exercise: 5 times a week. 45 minutes a day.
-Eat less Junk. Be Aware of What I Eat and How Much I eat.
Earn a GPA of 3.8 or greater in College-This means concentrate on my studies while maintaining part time work
- Each course I must maintain a 90% or higher
Take time for my husband- He supports me fully in everything I do. I should take the time to appreciate him.
- Be Patient. Be Kind. Be Open Minded.
Take time for my husband- He supports me fully in everything I do. I should take the time to appreciate him.
- Be Patient. Be Kind. Be Open Minded.
Live Life Fully- Smile Everyday. Take a chance. Don't Be Afraid of Change.
- Never turn down an offer to go out and do something.
- Never turn down an offer to go out and do something.
Make New Friends.- Don't be quick to Judge anyone.
- Be Open-Minded. Not every relationship is perfect.
Be Positive. Love.Love.Love.OurLife!
Here is to 2013! I will take notes like these daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment