Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Love.Love.Love 2013

So Much We Want To Do.
So.Little.Time. 

Let's catch up on the past.

2009.

Married My Best Friend.
Began Remodeling Our 2-story Home.
3 Dogs~ German Shepherds: Lars & Lexi.  German Wired-hair Pointer: Luke.


2012.

3 Happy Partially Healthy Years of Marriage.  We had a rough start. Who wouldn't with both of us having 3 years of health problems? Our House & Our Health certainly have tested our marriage, but we are so happy and so in love. Not everyone can say that they married their best friend and that they spend nearly every hour of every day together. My husband runs a trap line near our hometown and I travel with him.  We both share a love of the outdoors and rarely do we ever do anything alone.

My husband hauls crude oil 3 days a week and has small odd jobs to fill his time while he is not playing outdoors.

I, along with my part time jobs, am attending college to finish my Education degree. In Fall of 2012, I enrolled into the university and education program for Elementary Education with a Minor in English 5-12. I fell in love with school, which in the past, I absolutely despised any college because it seemed that advisors did not help, they only threw you into the flames. I have the best advisor and greatest faculty. I can't wait to see what's in store for me there this semester.

I gained better organizational schools while living in two places and travelling back and forth from home to school. In 2013, I plan to start my new job on campus working to complete a graduate survey that will give the school an 80% response rate.  This will have doubled their past results.

Enough of the boring stuff.


I coach High School speech & drama, dabble in photography when I have the time, & I love organizing, decorating, and fixing up our home. I look forward to what the future as in store for us! 

My degree in education will open up amazing windows of opportunity for us and I cannot wait! 

My major hobbies are actively following Pinterest to come up with innovative & creative ideas for my job and home. Also finding new ways to express my photography. 


Goals. 2013. 
Live a healthier lifestyle -Exercise: 5 times a week. 45 minutes a day.
-Eat less Junk. Be Aware of What I Eat and How Much I eat.

Earn a GPA of 3.8 or greater in College-These means concentrate on my studies while maintaining part time work
- Each course I must maintain a 90% or higher

Take time for my husband- He supports me fully in everything I do. I should take the time to appreciate him.
- Be Patient. Be Kind. Be Open Minded.

Live Life Fully- Smile Everyday. Take a chance. Don't Be Afraid of Change.
- Never turn down an offer to go out and do something.

Make New Friends.- Don't be quick to Judge anyone.
- Be Open-Minded. Not every relationship is perfect. 
Be Positive. Love.Love.Love.OurLife!

Here is to 2013! I will take notes like these daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment