Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Break from the Real World: No worries, no problems...

This week C did his best to keep my thoughts preoccupied from all the doctor appts. He did amazingly and I had a blast. Each day before I had to go to work, we went fishing. I hooked three fish with my new fly rod (they got off before I could get them in, but it was a blast) and I got an amazing upper body workout three days in a row using my awesome pontoon boat I received as a birthday present last year.

I am so blessed to call Montana my home ♡ The beautiful Marias River and Lake Elwell are only 18 miles away, the breathtaking Sweet Grass Hills are 30 miles away, and my house sits on 4 acres of wilderness on the edge of town.

        

My backyard is one of my favorite places to be in the summertime. Trees, flowers, two ponds, with plenty of ducks, geese, and their babies to watch and photograph.

My week has been pretty good and I am "patiently" waiting to get through this week's appointments. The appointments are hard to swallow, I spend each day driving 96 miles to the hospital (which gives me time to freak out, hope, and pray for answers) and 96 miles of driving back home (which gives me time to think about the results and get motivated to move forward to the next appt). It's hard, but I really am glad I have that time to myself to reflect (unless C has a day off and comes with me, then we can talk ♡) 


All in all, I want to say how thankful I am to live in a state where I can capture memories with my husband. We both enjoy fishing, hiking, photography, and taking in the few of our backyard. I am lucky to have a husband who loves adventure and supports it by getting me out there.
Parsell Pond located north of the Sweet Grass Hills    ||    photo taken by Ally Jones





No comments:

Post a Comment