Sunday, February 17, 2013

Live{Laugh}Love...Eat Healthy

Every day, I have been trying to stay in the habit of watching what foods I consume, with of course the exception of giving myself a little treat each week. You can't cut yourself completely off, but if you work hard, you can keep it off.

This week, I made myself aware of what foods I ate by monitoring my calorie intake and drinking plenty of water. This following week, I plan to do the same. Once I feel like I am on track, I will begin to monitor my exercising habits, as well. I am currently doing both, but I am only tracking one. This way, I cannot get overwhelmed by all the things I have to do each day and gradually they all become habits.

I am patiently awaiting my 'TurboFire' workout and very eager to get back to Havre to start my swimming and Tuesday's Fit Club. The last few weeks have been quite busy and with all the extra little things, I sadly put myself on the back burner. But no more! I must take 30 minutes each day to help myself get on track with my exercise. By doing this, I feel better and help either eliminate or process any stress I might have, therefore, not taking it out on my body in a bad way.

So here's to 2013 and the 'New Me'. I look forward to doing more with this and start to lose my goal of 35 lbs. Wish me luck and begin to consider the possibilities for you to become healthier. Not only will you be happy, but everyone around you can learn by you and get on track to a healthier nation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment