How can someone be happy being someone other than themselves? It can't be done. That person will always strive to be something better than what they are and be too busy to see themselves as they are.
I truly believe that in order to be happy, one must be 100% true to themselves. One must not look at others' lives and compare his life to others'. It is not a healthy way to live. In order to be truly happy, it is important to live vicariously through yourself. Challenge yourself to be greater. Do and see the unknown. Do things because they are what you want to do, what you have never done.
I want to challenge myself to try new things. Whether it be food, places, or activities, I want to live vicariously through myself. One goal I have is to go ziplining. I have always wanted to try it, but was too scared because of my back problems. I have learned that I cannot be scared. Another goal I have is to be comfortable as myself in front of others. I constantly find myself being too quiet in larger crowds. I feel like the elephant in the room literally. I want to eat healthier and says active. This is something I strive for every year, but as I've said in my previous post, I feel the need to be healthier.
I hope this somewhat inspires you to be a vicarious individual through your own self and not others. Do what makes yourself happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment