Everyone wants to lose weight. Very little people understand it should be about feeling better not looking better. that is one of my main goals for this year. I did well last year, with the exception of October/November.
I also want to find joy in the little things and don't let minor issues or major complications stand in my way from being happy.
The life Ilive with my husband and best friend is important to me. I don't want to spend the days arguing or stressing about our finances. Everyone has money problems. Our goal is to pay off everything in our name (with exception of mortgage) to help with the future change coming our way. We have so much to do when I graduate I want to pay things off now.
My New Years Resolutions are as follows: - to feel better in my own skin: Comfortable, happy, and healthy
- eat healthier and make those important healthy choices
- find joy in the little things in life
- stress less. Save more.
Happy New Years, everyone!
Love,
Ally Leigh
No comments:
Post a Comment